Have you tried The Infinitive’s Reflection Generator? Check it out here: https://www.coganng.com/miscellaneous-services/
Told by a teacher to write a reflection? Need some tips? Let’s get started.
Step 1. Introduction
Introduce yourself. Use sentences such as:
- a very good morning to you
- a very good evening to you
- a very good day to you
- good morning/afternoon/evening
Step 2. Reasoning
Inform the teacher why you are writing this reflection.
- The reason I am writing this was because…
- I am completing this reflection because…
- This reflection will tell you…
Step 3. Empathize
Empathize with the teacher.
- You made so many sacrifices for us, and yet I failed to do just one simple thing.
- You have so many to mark, but I only have to complete one piece.
Step 4. Explain why it was your fault
- It was negligence on my part.
- I had spent too much time on other things, and had neglected this piece of homework.
In a good reflection…
- there should be at least 100 words
- you should explain what you did
- you should empathize with the teacher
- show the teacher that you care about your homework
- proper intro/outro
- explain that you will make sure this does not happen again.